Visual Safety Warranty Policy
- Every Visual Safety, LLC. product is covered by a one-year (from date of purchase) warranty on manufacturing defects.
- Warranties cover original manufacturing defects in material and/or workmanship, not normal wear and tear.
- All products covered by this Visual Safety, LLC. warranty program will be repaired or replaced. Visual Safety, LLC. Headquarters will determine whether a product can be repaired or must be replaced.
- Products will be replaced with like or similar product size and model as those originally purchased.
- Customer must obtain a Return Authorization (RA) number (from Visual Safety, LLC. Headquarters).
The completed RA form along with proof of purchase must be included return.
- All warranty returns must be sent to Visual Safety, LLC. Headquarters postage prepaid.
- Visual Safety, LLC. will pay freight costs for return of warranty repaired or replacement products to customer at regular ground rates within the first year of warranty if proof of purchase is provided.
a. Customer is responsible for any express shipping charges above regular ground.
- When a product is in a backorder status, warranty replacements will be given priority when new product is received.
- Dealers should advise their customers to direct all warranty questions or problems directly to Visual Safety, LLC. Headquarters. The decision for all warranty issues must come from Visual Safety, LLC. Headquarters directly to customer.
Visual Safety, LLC. RETAIL CUSTOMERS:
- Any Visual Safety, LLC. product may be returned within 30 days of date of purchase for a refund if purchased directly from Visual Safety, LLC. if accompanied by a copy of the original invoice, is unused, and in new condition. There is no refund for shipping and handling charges.
- A 15% restocking fee will be charged for products returned for refund.
Products returned for credit toward a future purchase will not be charged a restocking fee.
There will be no credit given for shipping and handling charges. Freight will be charged on any subsequent purchase using the credit balance.
- If product was purchased elsewhere it should be returned to that dealer, unless there is a warranty or manufacturing issue. Visual Safety, LLC. will not process refunds for retail customers for items purchased elsewhere.
- Any Visual Safety, LLC. product may be exchanged within 90 days of date from purchase if received by Visual Safety, LLC. unused and in new condition. A shipping and handling fee will be charged.
- Contact Visual Safety, LLC. Headquarters to obtain a Return Authorization number/form. Call Call 541-9-SAFETY(541-972-3389), LLC. or email email@example.com, before returning the product to Visual Safety, LLC. Headquarters.
A copy of the Return Authorization form must be included with the return.
Visual Safety, LLC. DEALERS and DISTRIBUTORS:
- Visual Safety, LLC. products may be returned for a refund or credit as long as the product is unused, in new condition and can be restocked. Credit to be determined if the item is an older and/or discontinued style.
- A 15% restocking fee will be charged.
Restocking fee will not be charged if a replacement PO is submitted to Visual Safety, LLC. Safety.
- Dealers with credit terms will have their account credited. Dealers with COD terms will have a credit put on their account. Dealers paying by Credit Card will receive a refund on their credit card.
- Dealers are to handle all non-warranty returns and exchanges of merchandise for their customers. This includes size or product exchange. If Visual Safety, LLC. handles a size exchange instead of the dealer, the customer will pay shipping both ways. Other exchanges or returns will not be handled by Visual Safety, LLC. for Dealer customers.
- Contact Visual Safety, LLC. Headquarters to obtain a Return Authorization number/form. Call 541-9-SAFETY(541-972-3389), LLC. or email firstname.lastname@example.org, before returning the product to Visual Safety, LLC. headquarters.